My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dick Cheney, Striaght Shooter?

Now that it’s certain that the man Dick Cheney mistook for a partridge is going to recover it’s time to begin with the laywer jokes, the huter jokes, the Dick Cheney tough guy jokes, and other tasteless jokes ad nauseum. I’m predicting a major meme.
Reference: CNN.com - Cheney accidentally shoots fellow hunter - Feb 12, 2006

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

nightquill said...

Can I start???

Three short variations on a theme
-----------------------------------

It can't be pleasant
To have Dick Cheney treat you like a pheasant.

One Middle East dictator
Has seen the drill: "shoot first, explain it later."

Scalia had some luck.
Picture him in that robe -- and then a duck.

--------------------------------------
http://nightquill.blogspot.com/