My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's all about control

Everyone is commenting on the Forbes Magazine Editorial attacking blogs. It's a mildly hysterical attack characterizing blogs as electronic lynch mobs and warning about the dire effects a hostile blog article could have on a brand name company. I suppose the only rational response is a big "boo".
Recent attacks on the blogging phenomenon have characterized it as everything from elitist, to unprofessional, to thuggish. What it really is, is a phenomenon that large corporations cannot control or spin or silence.
Adapt or die.

No comments: