My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It hurts to self-assess

Learning Abstracts, March 2001, Volume 4, Number 2: "LEARNING FROM THE LEARNING COLLEGES:
OBSERVATIONS ALONG THE JOURNEY
Kay McClenney

The "League for Innovation" is an organization of (mostly) American community colleges. A few years ago they launched an intiative to create "the learning college," using a select number of "vanguard" colleges as test adopters of theories put forward by Terry O'Banion. This article is an update on the project. Read between the lines for the true story.

No comments: