My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Now that I have tenure I'll tell you what I really think!

Teaching critically as an act of praxis and resistance
by: Mary E. Boyce


What happens when a post modernist takes a job teaching in a school of management? A crisis of conscience and identity. Great motivation for a soul searching article:"this paper presents an overview of critical pedagogy, shares examples of taking a critical perspective in the teaching of management and organization studies, and considers teaching as an arena of praxis and resistance."

No comments: