My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Site of Interest

I've discovered this very interesting online journal called the Electronic Journal of Radical Organizational Theory which comes out of the University of Waikato in New Zealand. I've been in college administration for about 6 years, and have always felt a little out of place, because I've "risen" through the ranks and am not a trained administrator. EJROT is a refreshing change from the neo-con, consumerist pose struck by most management theorists.
The article by Mary Boyce, listed below, is from this site.

No comments: