My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blogging: It's a good thing

Who’s afraid of the big, bad blog? : The question is posed by the Financial Times in an analytical piece that examines why business fears, yet needs to adapt to, the blogging phenomenon. Unlike the Forbes editorial, which I referred to in a recent post, the author of this article doesn't break out in mad dog foaming at the thought of all those uncontrollable blogs out there. But I think he's naive to believe companies have a shot at getting people to take their information from corporate blogs.
Word up guys: the phenomenon really is uncontrollable. Video killed the radio star; blogs will do the same for corporate marketing strategies.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: