My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A great news and commentary site

If you're not subscribing to the International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News feed then you are missing out on some of the most interesting and sophisticated analysis of world affairs on the web. It's always good to get out of the box, and over here in Canada we're too comfortable with
American news channels such as CNN and MSNBC. By hearing the same point of view over and over we come to accept it as normal or natural. How refreshing to look at the world from a European perspective.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: