My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Top 20 geek novels: The results are in

The Guardian Unlimited has published the results of its Top 20 geek novels poll. Idoru didn't make the list (sigh). The winner was The HitchHiker's guide to the Galaxy It's a bit too lighthearted and whimsical for my taste.
.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

American Pink Collar: "The Race Thing" in Cleveland OH
American Pink Collar: "The Race Thing" in Cleveland OH Filed under: Northeast Ohio Blogs - George Nemeth @ 6:39 pm Another great post from Daniella about Frank Jackson : When you move to Cleveland from vanilla ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!