My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

That Mona Lisa Smile

New Scientist has an article claiming that Software decodes Mona Lisa's smile. Using emotion decoding software, Dutch scientists claim to have identified the feelings behind the smile. Click on the link to see what they came up with.
Come on, we all know her smile signals relief because she's just barely made it to the bathroom on time.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

dot said...

I've always felt she had that "hurry up and take the picture" look about her.

If you're wondering how I found you, as some people often do, I was doing "next blog, next blog".

I should be cleaning my kitchen instead.

=)