My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

What is the NY Times Saying about Blogs?

Today's NY Times has an essay titled What Are the Blogs Saying About Me. In it, Pamela Paul comments on how being "blogged" affects various writers. The Times also publishes a companion article on the most blogged about books of 2005, with links to selected blog postings.
These Times articles have closed a loop of some kind, with bloggers' postings drawing commentary from the most mainstream of all publications, that refers readers back to the blogs. Where is the margin? Where is the center?

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: