My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Head scratching time

Artists hosting head lice for show
A group of seven German artists are “hosting” head lice as part of an art exhibition in an Israeli museum. They are wearing shower caps to prevent the lice from spreading. Perhaps the lice will create an itch sufficient to cause the artists to scratch. The scratching might stimulate some blood flow, which in turn could, possibly, reach the brains of these artists, and maybe, just maybe raise their IQ's above the submoron level at which they are now operating.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: