My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

You can't catch AIDS from an airplane

My home town is in the news because a foolish security guard didn't want to let members of an AIDS support group board a plane. The flight was delayed for an hour, and at one point the pilot was called in to talk to the passengers. Once he understood the situation, he apologised and the flight got under way.

The apologies are now flowing from the airline, WestJet and from the airport security company, Garda. I can only imagine the pain that this guard's ignorance caused the people involved.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: