My Blog List

Here is a blog where I post links to things I've been reading on the web. From time to time I'll also add comments. And I invite comments from anyone out there. Comment on the readings, comment on the comments, comment on my comments. Fly at it!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You have to be an idiot not to watch TED Talks

TED: Ideas worth spreading
TED is short for Technology, Entertainment, Design. It is an annual conference, held in various places around the world. Leading thinkers are invited to give an 18 minute “talk of their lives.”
The web site has links to 200 such talks. They are magnificent, brilliant, wonderful.
For a DVD of the 2007 conference, check out “The Future We Will Create: Inside the World of TED” (Daphne Zuniga, Steven Latham)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: